THE LUXURY LIVING FORT LAUDERDALE DIFFERENCE
We Provide Exceptional Value And Service To Every Client
When you hire Luxury Living Fort Lauderdale to sell your home, you get more than a highly qualified, full-time real estate agent – you get an entire team of enthusiastic professionals working together to sell your property. Our methods are proven and appreciated by our clients – 100% of whom rated their experience with us as “EXCELLENT!”. Don’t take our word for it, read What Client Are Saying!
- Our focus is helping clients like you buy and sell Fort Lauderdale real estate.
- We are committed to providing the highest level of customer service, seven days a week.
- You will be provided with a detailed custom pricing analysis that includes a close examination of recent comparable home sales, pending sales and an evaluation of overall market trends.
- Your home will receive a custom Marketing Plan, administered by our dedicated marketing resources.
- After your property is on the market, we will continue to provide you with the most current market data available.
- You will receive regular updates on the activities around selling your home, including a weekly report detailing the number of potential buyers that have expressed an interest in your home.
- A Luxury Living Fort Lauderdale team member will always be available to show your property and help resolve issues that arise during escrow. We are fully dedicated to maintaining seamless communications between all parties involved in your transaction.
Effective Commission Distribution
The commission structure at Luxury Living Fort Lauderdale isn’t any different from what another real estate agency would charge to sell your home. However, that’s where the similarity ends.
Generally, there are four people involved in the distribution of sales commission: two agents and two brokers, one of each representing the buyer and the seller. At Luxury Living Fort Lauderdale, we take a team approach to selling your home. As a result, when you list your home with us, a percentage of the listing commission is shared with the team, each of whom is compensated for their role in selling your home.
So, instead of having one or two people actively working to sell your home, at Luxury Living Fort Lauderdale you get a team of vibrant professionals. Now that’s spending your money wisely!