To make your Fort Lauderdale luxury home more comfortable and efficient, you don’t always have to spend a lot of money. Sometimes the simplest changes can make a world of difference. Here are 15 of our favorite home design inspiration tips — in no particular order.
15 Home Design Tips
1. Install a cutting board over your trash can, it will make clean up a breeze.
2. Add a sun tunnel to rooms you wish had more natural light.
3. Add a half table to your bathroom to create extra storage and a nice home design element.
4. Make a fake or unused drawer space functional.
5. Fake drawers are also a good place to add hidden outlets.
6. Save space with collapsible drying racks.
7. If your garage is next to the kitchen, create a time-saving pass-through door. It will make unloading groceries much easier!
8. Keep your backsplash blemish-free by installing outlets under kitchen cabinetry.
9. Slide out cabinets make getting to your spices easier.
10. Fold away bunk beds in a children’s room help make a bedroom more spacious when not in use.
11. Add a small cabinet to extra space in the kitchen for cleaning supply storage.
12. Put a sign on your powder room, so guests will know where it is.
13. Clear valuable counter space by adding an appliance garage with outlets.
14. A slide-away step in the bathroom is convenient for little ones to reach the sink.
15. Add extra storage in the way of drawers or shelves in the wasted space between wall studs.
There you have it, 15 of our favorite home design tips! Hopefully you’re feeling inspired to implement one or more of these in your luxury home.